And the land lay still is the sweeping scottish epic by james robertson and the land lay still is nothing less than the story of a nation. Nor does he show any sign of forsaking the big issues in his new novel and the land lay still quite the opposite this time his subject is scotland . And the land lay still is the fourth novel by scottish novelist and poet james robertson upon publication in 2010 it was widely praised for its breadth of . The land lay still is a sweeping history of post war scotland that educates excites and agitates the peaks and troughs of the independence movement as seen through the eyes of photographers journalists spies the young the old the innocent and the criminal. And the land lay still which runs to more than 600 pages is divided into four parts each exploring the same stretch of history from the perspective of a different
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.