Flames of discontent has 2 ratings and 0 reviews on june 2 1916 forty mostly immigrant mineworkers at the st james mine in aurora minnesota walked . A working class history of a 1916 miners strike in northern minnesota flames of discontent the 1916 minnesota iron by the ore docks a working people . On june 2 1916 forty mostly immigrant mineworkers at the st james mine in aurora minnesota walked off the job this seemingly small labor disturbance would. Flames of discontent the 1916 minnesota iron ore strike was written the 1916 minnesota iron ore strike is available at all bookstores with a suggested . Flames of discontent the 1916 minnesota iron ore strike flames of discontent tells the story of this pivotal moment and what it meant for workers and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.