Synesthesia definition a sensation produced in one modality when a stimulus is applied to another modality as when the hearing of a certain sound induces the visualization of a certain color. With sophisticated behavioral brain imaging and molecular genetic methods researchers are coming closer to understanding the sensory condition synesthesia
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.