The town nestled between the lush green grand cape mount and the mouth of the 40 square mile drop dead gorgeous lake piso oozes with this tatty yet genteel civility inhabited by people and ruins. Adj 1 tatty showing signs of wear and tear a ratty old overcoat shabby furniture an old house with dirty windows and tatty curtains. Tatty definition cheap or tawdry vulgar a tatty production of a shakespearean play see more. Definition of tatty worn and shabby in poor condition
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.