Ten reasons why art is good for kids and the world 1 art generates a love of learning creativity art develops a willingness to explore what has not existed before. Art matters to me because i consider art to be everything that surrounds me personally i found art everywhere in my everyday life even though sometimes it is hard to appreciate it. The arts matter because they help us see the world from different perspectives they give us empathy and help us understand people places periods of history and issues with which we may otherwise be unfamiliar. Read and learn for free about the following article the big question why is art important
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.